updated win32libs package

Igor Mironchick imironchick at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 20:48:12 CET 2006

07.11.06, Christian Ehrlicher <Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de> написал(а):

> Igor Mironchick schrieb:
> > Good evening.
> > 7z packages are usefull.
> > But I can't understand for what this race after the universality. Is it
> so
> > necessary to combine all functionality in a one DLL??? In my apinion
> this
> > this may cause only problems, cause there is must to be a standart.
> >
> What do you mean? There is no one big lib.

I mean combinig pcre and pcreposix => (I simply added pcre.dll functionality
to pcreposix.dll)

I understood. You want to do a collection of libraries needed only for
compiling KDE and no more.The point is that I try to use this libraries not
only for KDE4 and sometimes i have problems like unresolved externals.
Therewere I had compile this libraries from sources. And how you know,
Christian, on mingw this need some time... :)

But sometimes may happen that lib*.a or lib*.dll.a will not have all symbols
needed by *.dll
Because, how i can see, you compile *.dll with msvc and after compile lib*.a
with mingw. Is it so?

P.S. I'm sorry if I mislead somebody.

--
Regards,