[Kde-windows] initializing kapplication on win32

Rikardo Tinauer rikardo.tinauer at eba.si
Wed Apr 26 18:24:42 CEST 2006

When I initialize KApplication object on win32 the following message is
displayed:

"There was an error setting up inter-process communciations for KDE. The
message returned by the system was:

Could not read network connection list.
C:/Documents and Settings/eba/.DCOP4server_DEUS_NODISPLAY

Please chaeck that the "dcopserver" program is running!"

One thing also puzzles me and it is that KDE documentation says that DCOP
server is not automaticaly accessed when using KApplication object but only
when using KUniqueApplication. So why do I get this message? I do not really
want to connect to DCOPserver.

Please help!

Regards, Rikardo Tinauer
Rikardo Tinauer
EBA, Agencija za elektronsko poslovanje d.o.o.
Teslova ulica 30
SI-1000 Ljubljana
e-mail: rikardo.tinauer at eba.si
internet: www.eba.si