D5101: Fix libzip cmake module

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 18 16:42:09 UTC 2017

elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D5101#95921, @dakon wrote:

  > Why does this break the dependency freeze? Because it introduces an optional dependency on pkg-config?

  Yes, but it's not a big deal, indeed.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dakon wrote in FindLibZip.cmake:35
> The second include dir is missing here, or is it really optional?

It's required but yes, is missing here. It's currently set in the `LibZip_INCLUDE_CONF_DIRS` variable which we use later in the cmakelists file of the plugin:

  include_directories(${LibZip_INCLUDE_DIRS} ${LibZip_INCLUDE_CONF_DIRS})

Do you think it would be better to have a single include variable with both paths?

REPOSITORY
  R36 Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D5101