[Differential] [Commented On] D1428: add zip support in unarchiver plugin

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 16 08:54:17 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  I'm sorry but this patch would make Ark unable to create zip archives, since the unarchiver plugin is read-only.

  We need to find a better solution. I'm currently working on a rework of the plugin architecture, to make it more flexible and user-configurable. Once we have that, we can consider adding more mimetypes to unarchiver.

  In the meantime, what's your p7zip version? Tha latest 15.14 upstream version has some improvements in filenames encoding, maybe you can try with that.

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1428