[Differential] [Commented On] D1428: add zip support in unarchiver plugin

acelankao (AceLan Kao) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 17 11:10:04 UTC 2016

acelankao added a comment.

  I tried the latest debian package I can find, the version is
  7-Zip [64] 15.14 : Copyright (c) 1999-2015 Igor Pavlov : 2015-12-31
  But no luck, the file name still doesn't be handled well.

  May I know your plan when you will finish the re-work?
  Do you have a development git tree that I could try?
  We're suffering for the unreadable file name for a very long time,
  I would like to help on this to make the progress faster,
  what can I do?

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark

REVISION DETAIL