kcalc frameworks status

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Wed Oct 22 01:23:09 UTC 2014

Hi,

the frameworks branch for kcalc contains a (kdelibs4support-free) port
of kcalc to kf5. From what I see, there are no remaining porting steps
needed. I also used this version during the last weeks without issues.

Next week, on 29th October, we need to have a decision if we merge the
frameworks branch into master. In other words, if "kcalc 14.12" will
still be the KDE4 or the KF5 based application. Users that need the
KDE4 version would be "stuck" with 4.14 version in the latter case.

Christoph Feck (kdepepo)