Review Request 111310: kcalc: Use pow(10, x) instead of exp10(x).

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at freebsd.org
Sat Jun 29 16:13:37 UTC 2013

Evan Teran <evan.teran at gmail.com> writes:

> Hey Raphael,
>
> Thanks for the quick and easy patch :-). I'm a little unfamiliar with the
> review board workflow, so I have a question. Should i just click "Ship
> It!"? Or am I also supposed to download and apply the patch myself?
>
> I'm happy to do either, as this trivial patch looks good to me.

If the submitter has commit access, you can just click "Ship it!" and go
have a drink (you can also give additional instructions like "please
commit this only to branch foo and I'll later merge it to bar").

Otherwise, you should commit the patch yourself (by downloading and
using `git am', for example). If you are committing the patch, remember
to use the "REVIEW: <number>" keyword so that the review gets closed
automatically. If the person sends a few reasonable patches, you should
also tell the him/her to go stop pestering you and get commit access :-)