Lost kwallet file! Bug?

Alaios alaios at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 13:59:13 CET 2010

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

Hello everyone. I opened my kde kwalletmanager last night but unfortunately one of my two wallets was not there.
I checked and only one of the two *.kwl files are there . It seems that kwalletmanger removed this file (might be a bug?)
Is there any kwalletmanager logfile to see what was the problem?
I am 99% that never erased this wallet (it was storing bank accounts so no motivation to do this). Then only think that I can blame is that I have left my wallet on and then pressed shut computer down (usking kde)