KCalc bugs and suggestions

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Wed May 12 21:32:27 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 12 May 2010 11:41:44 Eike Krumbacher wrote:
> * There are three different areas, where one can see the same settings
> like "Degree" and "Shift" and more. I would like to remove two of them.
> Degree, Rad and Grad are shown in the radio buttons, Hex, Dec and bin
> too. Shift/Inv is shown as the button is grayed out. I would like to
> remove these visible feedbacks from kcalc_display and statusbar. May I?
Looks OK to me, I just didn't understand what you meant by "grayed out" in
this case.

> * Actually, there is one issue with the statusbar. As the window gets
> bigger or smaller, some portions of the text are hidden. I would like to
> remove KCalculator::setupStatusbar(void) and more, or fix this using
> labels.
Can you explain this in more details? I only noticed something weird on the
right corner when I switched from Simple Mode to Scientific Mode.

> * I would like to close the bug 230141, at least because we cannot
> reproduce the bug after having modes. May I?
OK, and please ask the reporter to reopen and provide more ideas if he feels
like to.

> * Close 73344 as WONTFIX, as this seems out of the scope of kcalc. We
> have plasma widgets and some application like KEuroCalc, doing this job.
> May I?
OK.

> * 118281 seems resolved. May I close?
OK.