KCalc bugs and suggestions

Eike Krumbacher eike.krumbacher at x-eike.de
Wed May 12 16:41:44 CEST 2010

Hi!

* There are three different areas, where one can see the same settings
like "Degree" and "Shift" and more. I would like to remove two of them.
Degree, Rad and Grad are shown in the radio buttons, Hex, Dec and bin
too. Shift/Inv is shown as the button is grayed out. I would like to
remove these visible feedbacks from kcalc_display and statusbar. May I?

* Actually, there is one issue with the statusbar. As the window gets
bigger or smaller, some portions of the text are hidden. I would like to
remove KCalculator::setupStatusbar(void) and more, or fix this using
labels.

* I would like to close the bug 230141, at least because we cannot
reproduce the bug after having modes. May I?

* Close 73344 as WONTFIX, as this seems out of the scope of kcalc. We
have plasma widgets and some application like KEuroCalc, doing this job.
May I?

* 118281 seems resolved. May I close?

Eike