updating handbook of Okteta (was: Re: ark handbook outdated?)

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon Aug 4 16:36:58 CEST 2008

Am Sonntag 03 August 2008 22:19:36 schrieb Friedrich W. H. Kossebau:
> Am Sonntag, 3. August 2008, um 21:58 Uhr, schrieb Burkhard Lück:
> >
> > File->Export Values, Plain Text, C array, View in Plain Text, what is the
> > difference to these items in Edit->Copy as?
>
> So this is not obvious? Hm...

Yes, you are right, I was just confused by Edit->Copy not working as expected.

> > What is the tool Versions?
>
> It is not build in the release version, at least should not be.

With "cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$installdir $moduledir" the Versions tool
is enabled.

"Pressing the Insert key toggles between overwrite and insert modes"
When I press Insert, editing data is not working properly (cut, copy, past,
add, enter or delete a char) stable + trunk

Edit->Copy+Cut+Paste does not work with the clipboard, nothing visible in
klipper, is there an internal buffer?

Binary Filter -> Operation is empty in trunk

Attached the modified documentation, please review, feedback welcome, just
some plain text is ok.

--
Burkhard Lück