Decorators

Maciej Pilichowski bluedzins at wp.pl
Fri May 22 09:41:10 CEST 2009

On Thursday 21 May 2009 22:47:48 Matthew Woehlke wrote:

> > Each _container_ or each container _type_?
>
> Container.

ok.

> Maybe this?

Matthew I took the liberty of simply changing the order of the
original. So now it is type first, and then we go to each container.

So it is not mixed. I hope you like it (but change it as you like,
except for the order maybe, ok? :-) ).

> > If you opt for container just a reminder for us, that this has to
> > be saved (in a preset).
>
> True.

I put in the preset section.

> > And we need add example, because once it is container, once it is
> > type, so in case somebody would ask the same question as I do
> > now.
>
> Not sure I follow, I think you say I talk about it inconsistently?
> Not sure I know where; does one of the above changes fix this?

It simply means, screenshots are helpful in clarifying things :-))

Cheers,