Decorators

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 21 22:47:48 CEST 2009

Maciej Pilichowski wrote:
> Clarifying:
>
> Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Each container may also specify if it should display a unified
>> (shared) menu
>
> Each _container_ or each container _type_?

Container.

I was trying to say that here (next sentence):
"Each container type has its own default value for this setting that can
be changed for individual containers."

...but I am not sure, maybe that needs to be worded better?

Maybe this?

"Containers may also use a default value, which is configured per
container type."

(This would add that if you change the container type, the setting may
change. Would this be good or bad?)

Otherwise, maybe this? ('' are wiki italic markup)

"This may be configured ''per container'', with a default value that is
specified per container type. Once a container is created, it remembers
the setting, even if later changed to another container type whose
default setting is different."

> If you opt for container just a reminder for us, that this has to be
> saved (in a preset).

True.

> And we need add example, because once it is container, once it is
> type, so in case somebody would ask the same question as I do now.

Not sure I follow, I think you say I talk about it inconsistently? Not
sure I know where; does one of the above changes fix this?

--
Matthew
This is not a sig. I am too lazy to steal one, perhaps you could loan me