Summary of NWI -- taskbar grouping

Maciej Pilichowski bluedzins at wp.pl
Thu May 21 20:42:18 CEST 2009

On Thursday 21 May 2009 18:47:34 Matthew Woehlke wrote:

> > Matthew, what does it mean:
> >
> > "[ ] group entries in containers"
>
> It means you can't read my mind, and a better name would be
> appreciated :-).

Ok, I understand it now. Small changes:
* I removed similar word
* what is class -- I added it is defined by its _initial_ content

I would like say we should remove container type from class. Because
the purpose of the class if for collapsing. So I have to TAI
Konquerors, I just change one TAI to GAI and I will have two entries
in taskbar. This will be odd.

So I would say -- class is automatically set only basing on initial
content of container.

And here:
"A pop-up list would be e.g. the menu that appears when selecting a
task bar entry for a container or group."

What group? Container in the container -- it will be submenu because
of the hierarchy. Group in the popup list -- but group cannot include
another group, can it?

Cheers,