closing documents, take 2

Maciej Pilichowski bluedzins at wp.pl
Thu May 21 09:24:07 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 20 May 2009 23:02:00 Matthew Woehlke wrote:

"This document does not address the question whether "quit
application" should exit only the active window, the corresponding
application process, or all instances of the application.
"

Matthew it is not I am that sadistic :-DD I only want to avoid
confusion and make this document crystal clear :-))

We use the term instance = window. We also know that one process can
have several windows (but one window cannot have several processes,
right?).

The last phrase:
or all instances of the application --> instances are controlled by
one process, so it means --> or application process.

Thus the repetition. I would like to remove that phrase or (if you
meant "all _processes_"), change it accordingly.

Cheers,