CLosing apps

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 17 16:08:49 CET 2009

Maciej Pilichowski wrote:
> On Monday 16 March 2009 23:35:08 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>
> I wrote a reply, but I saved it for later -- to sort this out first.
> PS. I see, that small steps are way better, one thread one issue only,
> it is clearer that way.

Okay, makes sense :-).

>>> * more natural feel for TAI -- after closing the last tab, you
>>> don't have to create container from beginning
>> ...this one feels more important. Especially then you can make
>> container, put windows in it.
>
> But on the other hand -- for example container closes with the closing
> of the last tab. User can launch konq. and since konq. works in TAI
> mode it already launches as TAI with one tab. So keeping empty
> container is not necessary.

<humorous>Make up your mind! ;-)</humorous>

I think there are good arguments on both sides, enough so that I'm not
strongly opinionated. So, let me know which you think is better and
we'll try that way and see how it works.

--
Matthew
You're on your own for the pony. -- Richard Hughes, on feature requests