Resurrecting -devel

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 3 21:55:54 CET 2009

After another thread (that Maciej and I didn't start!) apparently
crossed the "desired volume threshold", I wondered again if we shouldn't
have a higher-volume list... and realized that kde-usability-devel is
still around.

Therefore... I am hereby stating my intention to re-open
kde-usability-devel as a high-volume (albeit probably very "bursty")
list dedicated to detailed discussion of usability-related issues
(ideally implementation-related since it is -devel and not -cafe).

If anyone is still reading -devel and objects to this plan, now would be
a good time to speak up.

--
Matthew
"Still not King." -- Aragorn