WM: grouping applications (TAI)

Maciej Pilichowski bluedzins at wp.pl
Wed Mar 11 20:46:47 CET 2009

On Wednesday 11 March 2009 02:09:15 Matthew Woehlke wrote:

PS.

> "enter child"       (ctrl-down, ctrl-space?)

In your concept you don't have go-down, in my there is such -- so you
are limited to entering a child, while with go-down you could achieve
exactly the same (note that child is always spatially below the
parent container) but also you would have ability to, well, go down.

So it would be broader sense, more useful I think.

Btw. spatial navigation should not activate containers I think,
because it would rarely used. Thus you and me proposed special
shortcut for that -- activating parent container.

Cheers,