Fwd: Adding "group/split" button to the decoration

Maciej Pilichowski bluedzins at wp.pl
Fri Jul 10 18:02:48 CEST 2009

On Thursday 09 July 2009 18:25:08 Matthew Woehlke wrote:

> Well, you can hide parts of split views... same problem :-).

They are usually prepared to have scrollbars. We won't have such
situation.

But more problems for you :-) What happens (how container should look)
after minimizing maximized window in GAI?

I still think it would be more obvious if maximize would mean -- make
it as big as possible.

In a sense it the meaning is the same for FAI, but because windows are
unrelated the size can be as big as container.

> Actually if deco puts other window tabs in title bar, this is maybe
> possible. Works for me, anyway. (But you could make same argument
> that maximized FAI should be special case of TAI...

It is not necessary - windows are not related, so the window can be
maximized to 100%.

Cheers,