NWI - FAI for non-root containers

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 28 20:38:48 CEST 2009

Maciej Pilichowski wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 April 2009 18:55:22 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> (and then qtpfsgui
>> needs to use them and qt's MDI needs to die die DIE ;-) ).
>
> Hmm, you mean in terms of redundancy, because it would be very
> similar, right?

That, and also because it is a poor implementation :-D.

> Questions -- what will happen minimize window (embedded)? Should it
> shade as in Windows, or disappear? Or minimizing is not allowed (only
> shading is possible)?

Hmm, good question :-).

Well the usual method is you get something like shading in the
container. (I guess this is what you are suggesting also? So, no
objections from me.)

I assume they are still in the task bar, however? (I don't think we've
talked much about how, if at all, the task bar would change to deal with
containers.) If yes, that would make the "lost windows" problem... not
so much of a problem.

--
Matthew
What sort of trite mind