NWI - FAI for non-root containers

Maciej Pilichowski bluedzins at wp.pl
Tue Apr 28 19:26:12 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 28 April 2009 18:55:22 Matthew Woehlke wrote:

> Yes, non-root floating containers are allowed

Great.

> (and then qtpfsgui
> needs to use them and qt's MDI needs to die die DIE ;-) ).

Hmm, you mean in terms of redundancy, because it would be very
similar, right?

Questions -- what will happen minimize window (embedded)? Should it
shade as in Windows, or disappear? Or minimizing is not allowed (only
shading is possible)?

I tend to opt for minimizing which works as shading, not because it is
good, but because I don't think of anything better and I was working
with such UI before.

> (GAI? I
> forget what acronym that is, is that tiled?)

Yes, tiled :-)

Cheers,