[Kde-pim] Reminder: BugDays for Kmail on 18/19 and 25/26 August - please join the fun!

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Sat Aug 18 09:45:51 UTC 2012

Le samedi 18 août 2012 11:28:40 Myriam Schweingruber a écrit :
> Hi Laurent,
>
> On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 11:18 AM, laurent Montel <montel at kde.org> wrote:
> > Heu... Myriam
> > I don't understand why you close all kmail1 as unmaintained ?
> >
> > I thought that you will look at if it's reproductable on kmail2 and
> > migrate to kmail2 or close it.
>
> That is exactly what we are doing right now, the only thing I closed
> are the wishes. I don't think it is useful to keep the wishlist open
> as nobody will implement this in kmail1. But of course, if you think
> this needs to be reopend then please feel free to do so.

wishes is a "bug" for me if it's not implemented in kmail1 it can implement in
kmail 2 no ?

nobody will implement in kmail1 but can implemented in kmail2
I implement some kmail1 wishes..

Regards

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090