[Kde-pim] Reminder: BugDays for Kmail on 18/19 and 25/26 August - please join the fun!

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sat Aug 18 09:28:40 UTC 2012

Hi Laurent,

On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 11:18 AM, laurent Montel <montel at kde.org> wrote:
> Heu... Myriam
> I don't understand why you close all kmail1 as unmaintained ?
>
> I thought that you will look at if it's reproductable on kmail2 and migrate to
> kmail2 or close it.

That is exactly what we are doing right now, the only thing I closed
are the wishes. I don't think it is useful to keep the wishlist open
as nobody will implement this in kmail1. But of course, if you think
this needs to be reopend then please feel free to do so.

Again: I did NOT closed andy bugs that were not tested.

FWIW: it would be far more helpful if you were on IRC so we could
discuss this in RL, I don't have much time to look at my mail folder
right now, busy working on the bugs list and triaging :)

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org