Telepathy KDE maintainership

James Daniel Smith smithjd15 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 18:53:52 UTC 2017

On Sunday, January 29, 2017 11:00:38 PM MST Aleix Pol wrote:
> Hi James,
> Do all these messages mean that you'll take over KDE Telepathy
> maintainrship as Martin suggested?
>
> I'd say that Telepathy KDE needs more than just refactoring on the
> presence code.
>
> Aleix

I was hoping to get the Presence stuff worked out and avoid the
maintainership, actually. I don't know if a freeze on git commits until
a maintainer is found is sensible, but there is also still some opposition by
Martin as to what the Presence portion of KTp currently up for review on
ReviewBoard doesn't just do away with completely.

James