How to migrate to KAccounts

Thomas Pfeiffer thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org
Wed Nov 12 12:33:42 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 12 November 2014 02:07:17 Aleix Pol wrote:
> One question: how impossible would it be to import the current accounts?
> Sounds radical to remove them, also considering how the logs will need to
> be renamed (or?).

About the logs: SHouldn't KPeople help to identify which log belongs to which
person and the account via which it was logged shouldn't matter anyway?
At least that's definitely what my vision for KPeople-based communication
looks like. Who cares whether a chat happened via GTalk or KDETalk as long as
it's with the same person?