Telepathy vs KDE-Telepathy

Aamir Khan syst3m.w0rm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 08:41:23 UTC 2013

Hi,

Being new to this list, I'll introduce myself first.

I'm senior undergraduate student at IIT, India. I'm interested to be part
of GSoC 2013 working on *collaborative text editor powered by telepathy
tubes*. I was part of GSoC 2012 under Python Software foundation working on
Hyperkitty, mailman archive web interface. Prior to that, I worked with
ownCloud as part of Season of KDE 2011. Currently, my interest is to work
on real time systems, and I believe working on this project will be a great
learning experience for me.

I'm confused as to what exactly is the difference between KDE-Telepathy[1]
and Telepathy[2]. Can someone explain?

[1] http://community.kde.org/KTp
[2] http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/

--

Aamir Khan | 4th Year  | Computer Science | IIT Roorkee