Google code in: ktp-text-ui bug 282518

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Mon Jan 14 21:51:36 UTC 2013

On Monday 14 of January 2013 17:26:38 David Edmundson wrote:
> Huba,
>
> That looks pretty good.  I've marked this as complete, because of the
> code-in deadline.
>
> However I need to put it to our full team (CC'd) for a full peer
> review before we merge it.

Looks nice.  I think it obsoletes https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/107132/

One thing - in AppearanceConfig::load() there is m_singleTab->loadTab() twice,
I guess the second line should be m_groupTab->loadtab().

IIRC there was this guy who was rewriting the demo conversation. Did he finish
his task? Could it be merged to this?

Cheers,

Dan

--