KTp plasmoid repostiories

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Mon Jan 7 16:36:25 UTC 2013

Review:

 - What DrDanz said about keeping history...
I'm personally not too fussed, but it probably is the right thing to
do. Please ask if you need some git help. It can be confusing - but
we've done it before moving stuff.

 - There's generic declarative code sneaking into the bitbucket
ktp-active repo. Catch that now, and put it in here.
(it's also clearly copy and pasted from presence-applet, as it ref
counts itself.. which makes no sense in the active class.)

 - If you use this plugin in it's entireity you get two sets of
Account/ContactFactories.
Now this is all in the same plugin, I think it's very important to fix
this. This can be done after merge, but must not be forgotten about.
You will end up in a situation with code not working in a really
confusing way. We need a generic system that work's with : ktp-active
(inc the presence class being used there), and apol's proposed patch.

 - Rename hidewindowcomponent.cpp to use-hyphens.

Dave