KTp plasmoid repostiories

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Mon Jan 7 16:44:30 UTC 2013

On Monday 07 of January 2013 16:36:25 David Edmundson wrote:
> Review:
>
>  - What DrDanz said about keeping history...
> I'm personally not too fussed, but it probably is the right thing to
> do. Please ask if you need some git help. It can be confusing - but
> we've done it before moving stuff.

Almost done, I've created new branches with full history, I will merge applets
tonight and ask a sysadmin to disable hooks temporarily before pushing.

>  - There's generic declarative code sneaking into the bitbucket
> ktp-active repo. Catch that now, and put it in here.
> (it's also clearly copy and pasted from presence-applet, as it ref
> counts itself.. which makes no sense in the active class.)

Will coordinate with mentero (after the branches are published).

>  - If you use this plugin in it's entireity you get two sets of
> Account/ContactFactories.
> Now this is all in the same plugin, I think it's very important to fix
> this. This can be done after merge, but must not be forgotten about.
> You will end up in a situation with code not working in a really
> confusing way. We need a generic system that work's with : ktp-active
> (inc the presence class being used there), and apol's proposed patch.

I'm not sure I understand here - the problem is that there are multiple
components constructing Factories, so using some of them in a single app
breaks things?

>  - Rename hidewindowcomponent.cpp to use-hyphens.

Done

Dan