KTp and Plasma Active

Artur Dębski xmentero at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 17:25:46 UTC 2013

> Where is your code currently, do you use any sort of revision control
> system (i.e git).
> Do you have a KDE developer account?
> Do you have a device that can run Plasma Active?
> Given you are working on this for university, do you have a deadline
> you have to finish by?

1. I got my private git repo on https://bitbucket.org/ . They allow only up
to 5 users per repository but it was enough as I was working on this alone
to this moment.
2. I don't. To be honest it's my first contibution to KDE. Funny thing is I
have always used gnome/xfce and now I moved to the very hipsterish i3wm.
3. I wish I had. I got PA built from Arch AUR but there is something
strange with it. I have also tested PA from the basysKom's mer live cd to
get the idea how it should really look and feel. Sadly I had to done it on
my netbook so not touchscreen :(
4. I am short on time so I guess I should have something with basic
functionality to show up soon. The final term is somewhere in the middle of
the march. However it will be better if I had something "gradeable" in like
two weeks. The good thing is have no other assigments so I can take full
time on this.