Testing KTp

Alin M Elena alinm.elena at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 11:27:36 UTC 2012

I do not want to put salt on the wound... but I complained in the irc channel
about....though, my bad, I did not open a bug for it.

Alin

On Wednesday 19 Sep 2012 12:04:41 David Edmundson wrote:
> Today I found KTp-send-file doesn't work (fixed now) and simply would
> never show any contacts.
>
> This has been broken since 14th July 2012, when a change was made in
> AccountsModel over 2 months ago!
> This means we released 0.5.0 with a completely broken component
> without anyone so much as opening it. (or if they did, not bothering
> to open a bug report)
>
> Frankly this is rubbish (not blaming anyone, it's as much my fault as
> anyone else.. possibly more so), but we need to work on improving our
> testing process so this doesn't happen again.
>
> Would it help if we made a checklist of things to run/test before a
> release, which should be run between branching and tag/release?
>
> Discuss.
>
> Dave
Without Questions there are no Answers!
Alin Marin ELENA
Advanced Molecular Simulation Research Laboratory
School of Physics, University College Dublin
----
Ardionsamblú Móilíneach Saotharlann Taighde
Scoil na Fisice, An Coláiste Ollscoile, Baile Átha Cliath