Season of KDE: Telephaty setup for KDE multiplayer games

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Wed May 30 10:37:27 UTC 2012

Hello Harsh and Miguel,

I'm writing to you, because you applied for Season of KDE, for the
project "Telephaty setup for KDE multiplayer games".
Before accepting any of you, we would like to know you a little better.
We usually "meet" on IRC on Freenode, on the #kde-telepathy channel on
Freenode. If you are still interested in this project, we would like to
have a short meeting there (possibly both of you at the same time, but
we could have some troubles because of the time zone) as soon as
possible to talk about your experience and about the project itself.

Is this ok for you? When are you available?

Cheers,
  Daniele

P.S. Please note that you are not in competition against each other,
there is plenty of work to do and you might be working on different
aspects of the same project, so don't worry about that ;)