Season of KDE: Telephaty setup for KDE multiplayer games

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Wed May 30 10:56:45 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 11:37 AM, Daniele E. Domenichelli
<daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Harsh and Miguel,
>
> I'm writing to you, because you applied for Season of KDE, for the project
> "Telephaty setup for KDE multiplayer games".
> Before accepting any of you, we would like to know you a little better. We
> usually "meet" on IRC on Freenode, on the #kde-telepathy channel on
> Freenode. If you are still interested in this project, we would like to have
> a short meeting there (possibly both of you at the same time, but we could
> have some troubles because of the time zone) as soon as possible to talk
> about your experience and about the project itself.

As a research project before the meeting, try and play as many of the
KDE multiplayer games as possible, which ones have multiplayer TCP
that we can convert? Which ones were the most fun to play (as you'll
have to do quite a lot of testing later)?

Dave