Seperating mailing list traffic

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 14:27:11 UTC 2012

It seems a lot of people want it (particularly the casual ML lurkers),
and I think it's drowning out our real conversations. I can imagine
someone like our packagers don't give a fuck about us updating bugs,
but do want to see our announcements and conversations.

No-one else is against it, just indifferent.

> I can (change the default asignee), however you'll still receive two emails for all the bugs you'll comment on.

So lets do it! You're the only one with the power (except maybe George G).

Dave