Seperating mailing list traffic

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:40:02 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 15:27, David Edmundson
<david at davidedmundson.co.uk>wrote:

> It seems a lot of people want it (particularly the casual ML lurkers),
> and I think it's drowning out our real conversations. I can imagine
> someone like our packagers don't give a fuck about us updating bugs,
> but do want to see our announcements and conversations.

I can imagine cases when packagers want to watch the general bug progress,
but I won't stand in the way of majority then.

> No-one else is against it, just indifferent.
>
> > I can (change the default asignee), however you'll still receive two
> emails for all the bugs you'll comment on.
>
> So lets do it! You're the only one with the power (except maybe George G).

Ok, so I'll set it to a virtual bugzilla user ok? You'll all have to follow
that user then in bugzilla (Preferences -> Email preferences). I'll do it
when I get home (on a bus now) and let you know.

--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer