Importing TpQtLogger into our repos

Dominik Schmidt ich at dominik-schmidt.de
Tue Jan 31 00:57:30 UTC 2012

On 31.01.2012 01:41, David Edmundson wrote:
> It won't be in any distro because it's not something that ever got
> released (the initial problem), it's just some software in some dude's
> scratch repo. I really don't think it's an issue.

Good point, still bundling is evil and should be avoided. What if anyone
else wants to use it? Then there's a code base in some dude's scratch
repo and a code base in some random kde lib. And nothing fits for him.. ;-)

> Given how many repos we have, one extra for telepathy-qt-logger isn't
> a big deal.

Ack.

> I just want someone to be happy with the name before I
> make a sys-admin request.

Are all repos prefixed with ktp- nowadays? Then I'd stick to it just for
the sake of consistency even if it's nothing with a kde binding.

In the end, I don't care :-P

Best regards,
Domme