Importing TpQtLogger into our repos

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 01:49:16 UTC 2012

On 31/01/12 01:41, David Edmundson wrote:
> Given how many repos we have, one extra for telepathy-qt-logger isn't
> a big deal. I just want someone to be happy with the name before I
> make a sys-admin request.

libktplogger? Anyway whatever you choose is fine, I was suggesting to
put it temporarily into common (perhaps as a submodule) because we don't
really know how much stable the api is yet, and we might need to change
something in the future, therefore I don't think we want to release an
0.1 and support another lib...

Daniele