Tagging

George Kiagiadakis kiagiadakis.george at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 16:28:56 UTC 2012

2012/1/19 Martin Klapetek <martin.klapetek at gmail.com>:
> Hey all,
>
> release date got closer again and it's time to do the git magic. If there
> are no objections, I would tag the repos tomorrow around noon or evening, we
> can branch if needed (so far the branches were mostly useless, but should we
> follow the plan "0.4 with nepomuk no matter what", we might use some 0.3.x
> bugfix releases). After it's tagged, I'll ask George K. to create tarballs
> (mind the new scheme) and we can upload them, so we're ready by 25th
> January.

I'll do the tarballs on Sunday. Please don't tag or create branches
until then. My scripts will do that, after ensuring that everything is
ok for release. Fix any last things in master and keep new features in
your personal repos for a few more days.

Regarding branches, I don't think it's worth creating them. If we need
branches after that for doing 0.3.x releases, we can create them later
from the 0.3 tag.

Regards,
George

PS: I would appreciate it though if someone bumped the version strings
in the source code. Bump to 0.3.0 for now and we can bump to 0.3.60 or
whatever after the tagging.