Tagging

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 09:42:46 UTC 2012

On 19/01/12 09:45, Martin Klapetek wrote:

> I'd also like to remind you that we still have rather incomplete release
> announcement [1]. It would be great if everyone could contribute at
> least a little as I'm super-busy dealing with my uni right now. We can
> then release these either on someone's blog or on dot, however as we are
> supposed to pass the link to the official KDE SC 4.8 announcement, I'd
> prefer blog as putting something on the dot takes ages (but we can
> submit it there too, we'll just use the link from blog for the 4.8
> announcement).
>
> [1] - http://kde-telepathy.notes.kde.org/3

Everyone should at least add what he implemented between 0.2 and 0.3.
Since now we are several it is not easy to remember what was added.
For the 0.4 we could start the release note immediately after the 0.3
release and everyone should add some line whenever he pushes some new
feature, what do you think?

If you don't have an account on kde-telepathy.notes.kde.org just ping me
on irc or write me an email and I will activate you.

About the announcement I'd go for this, telepathy, and kde-announce-apps
mailing lists, blogs and perhaps we could create also a page on
http://kde-apps.org/.

Daniele