Tagging

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 20:16:34 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 17:28, George Kiagiadakis <
kiagiadakis.george at gmail.com> wrote:

> <snip>
>
> I'll do the tarballs on Sunday. Please don't tag or create branches
> until then. My scripts will do that, after ensuring that everything is
> ok for release. Fix any last things in master and keep new features in
> your personal repos for a few more days.
> 7
> Regarding branches, I don't think it's worth creating them. If we need
> branches after that for doing 0.3.x releases, we can create them later
> from the 0.3 tag.

++

> Regards,
> George
>

> PS: I would appreciate it though if someone bumped the version strings
> in the source code. Bump to 0.3.0 for now and we can bump to 0.3.60 or
> whatever after the tagging.

Ok, I'll take care of this.

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 18:29, David Edmundson <david at davidedmundson.co.uk>
 wrote:

> > but should we follow the plan "0.4 with nepomuk no matter what"
>
> Is this a question?
>
> I have so much coming for 0.4 already, Fernando's new Plasmoid chats,
> a log viewer, we can get this contact list plasmoid...
>
> If we have tonnes of stuff that makes it worthy of a release we should
> make a release. If that includes your nepomuk stuff, great, if not I
> don't think any one person's goals (for anyone, myself included)
> should define the whole release date.

Well, I hate it's being just me working on that. And to be honest after the
latest KDE "discussion", I'm really demotivated to continue this. Nobody
seems to care. Not even our team. So...I just don't know.

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 18:45, Alin M Elena <alinm.elena at gmail.com> wrote:

> what about video?

If someone manages to write a Qt port of Call1 (still unstable spec), get
it merged in tp-qt, then write a KTp lib and then a cool UI until the next
release date/feature freeze date, then why not.

--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer