Models Moving Plan

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Fri Dec 28 13:53:46 UTC 2012

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 12:13 PM, David Edmundson
<david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Martin Klapetek
> <martin.klapetek at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:31 AM, David Edmundson
>> <david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:
>>>

>>> I have a modified version of the contact list that uses my new model.
>>> It is ridiculously fast compared to the old one.
>>>
>>> I can push these as branches if people want?
>>

>> Yes! Branches, clones, whatever...let us know ;)
>>
> ktp-common-internals and ktp-contact-list now both have a branch
> model_refactor_2
>
> There seem to be a few tiny bugs...
>
> I've not included the groups in the contact-list. I will do once this
> bug is sorted, to keep things simpler for debugging.

Bug fixed by Dan Vratil, who is awesome.

Everything now appears to be working perfectly, so I'll start to add
in groups support back into the contacts list.
Once that's done, I'll update all the reviewboard entries and
re-propose for merging. I expect to see all this done before 2013!

Would be good to see some more people testing this branch. simply
checkout the model_refactor_2 branch of both common-internals and the
contact-list. No other code is affected.

Dave