Models Moving Plan

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Fri Dec 21 12:13:56 UTC 2012

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Martin Klapetek
<martin.klapetek at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:31 AM, David Edmundson
> <david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:
>>

>> I have a modified version of the contact list that uses my new model.
>> It is ridiculously fast compared to the old one.
>>
>> I can push these as branches if people want?
>

> Yes! Branches, clones, whatever...let us know ;)

ktp-common-internals and ktp-contact-list now both have a branch
model_refactor_2

There seem to be a few tiny bugs...

I've not included the groups in the contact-list. I will do once this
bug is sorted, to keep things simpler for debugging.

Feedback and patches welcome!

Dave