New contact list mockups

Lukas 1lukas1 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 20:30:00 CEST 2011

> Nwoki has a plan for GSOC in which he makes two plasmoids (well 3 IIRC), as
> it's GSOC we've had to make these plans quite far in advance, and we're not
> going to change things just on a whim.

Roger that :)

Its just I'm afraid, that many users already has like 8-10 - info button,
clipper, language indicator, volume, network, battery, bluetooth, skype and
Amarok + some hidden elements in systray, and 2 more for chating, would be
damn hard to fit in :(

So what that means in reality is that we have to make both the dataengine
> _and_ the plasmoid in order to get something that works. Fortunately we only
> need to do the dataengine side once. Another issue is that we are developing
> for plasma2, which is a bit less documented.

Plasma 2? Never heard of it, but sounds interesting :)

Good luck working on this :)