Plasmoid presence setting and displaying

Francesco Nwokeka francesco.nwokeka at gmail.com
Fri May 27 08:34:06 CEST 2011

On Thursday 26 May 2011 17:00:32 Lukas wrote:
> Unified setting is the best.
Depends. How I see it, it's the easiest. But yeah, if I have more than one account, I might want to
go online all at once. With this solution we could solve the problem for status reading "on-the-fly"
by changing the taskbar icon (don't know if that's possible with plasmoids).
But what if I want to go online with just one account?

> If someone want to hide from any specific network, he could create
> exception rules in the config wizzard (like checking - do not use global
> status, always use the one i typed bellow). That's it, funny mesages wont
> be displayed on work account :)
This could be a solution.

I would like to hear what others have to say.

Francesco