When do I disconnect? Or, research on the "disconnect on close" issue

Rohan Garg rohan16garg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 23:57:06 CEST 2011

I would *really* appreciate it if there was no dialog when quitting the
contact list because when i close a app, i just want to quit it and not be
annoyed by silly dialog's asking me if i really want to quit or go offline,
on the other hand i quite like the idea of having a option in the presence
plasmoid which lets you set what you want to do with the contact list.
Another option would be differentiate "Close" vs "Quit" :
Close : Just close the contact list, don't disconnect ( Keycombo : Alt + F4
)
Quit :  Quit the contact list whilst disconnecting any connected accounts (
Keycombo : Ctrl + Q )

Just my 2 cents ;)

Regards
Rohan Garg