Release is closer than 6 bugs

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 14:19:32 CEST 2011

On 03/07/11 23:46, Martin Klapetek wrote:
> I'd like to encourage all of you responsible for these components to
> find those missing few hours and zap those bugs. If you've done any
> progress on any of these, please do commit your work or leave a comment
> in the appropriate bugs about current state of things. If you don't have
> any time left, please let us know, so someone else can take up that work.

Hi,
I'm sorry, but I've been really busy in the last days because I'm moving
to the UK for a while (I'm leaving tomorrow morning)
Also I bought a new laptop and I still need to setup a lot of stuff!

I'll try to fix my bugs in the next few weeks, but feel free to help me
if you don't have any bug to take care ;)

Cheers,
  Daniele