channel interface group

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Thu Feb 10 23:53:08 CET 2011

This is really a question for George K, but I thought I'd keep everything on
the ML in case anyone else knows.

I've stolen KCall code for keeping a models of members in a chat into the
text UI.
However it didn't work out the box due to the following line:

 if (
channel->interfaces().contains(TELEPATHY_INTERFACE_CHANNEL_INTERFACE_GROUP))
{
   //do everything here
}

My group text channels that I've tested (IRC) don't contain that particular
interface, yet all the calls
 "channel->groupContacts()" all work correctly. If I remove this 'if'
statement everything works.

I don't want to just delete code without understanding it was for.

Thanks

Dave