[UNSURE]Re: Project Name

Maxime Corteel mcorteel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 18:08:12 CEST 2011

Hello,

I've been following this list for quite some time (BTW congratulations to
you all, you are doing a wonderful job!) and I have kept my mouth shut but
if I can suggest a name that may (or may not) get everyone to agree, I think
I have to speak up :o).
Maybe it has already been suggested, but Kim (yeah, like Kate and Kile :D)
which would stand for "KDE Instant Messaging" would be nice.

Keep up the good work!

Maxime

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 5:48 PM, George Goldberg <grundleborg at googlemail.com