about pre-release

Alin Marin Elena alinm.elena at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 11:10:06 CEST 2011

The technical preview iirc is expected for the end of May.
It would be great if by then we can get the most recent versions of all the
components into their master branches even if they are not included in the
preview... Here I mean the plasmoid.. as I expect that the preview would catch
some eyes... and maybe new devs too...

regards,
Alin

--
I force myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own
taste. -- Marcel Duchamp