KDE-Telepathy Meeting Minutes

Alin Marin Elena alinm.elena at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 22:43:16 CEST 2011

Hi All,

I am really sorry for missing the meeting... I should blame the great
weather we had in Dublin today...

on the features that were listed already for the release preview I
would like to add two...

1. the ksecretservice integration, for kde pure guys, I have the
feeling is just a minor bug the fact is not working at the moment...
maybe drf__ can have a look at it.
2. shiping a now listen plugin... nwoki was very keen on doing one and
seemed relatively simple. the issue is on how it should be implemented
exactly?

Alin